***Disclosure: We received the Personal Plan Kit from My Property ID Registry for review. All opinions in this post are my own.***
My Property Id Registry is a crime prevention security system that is backed by law enforcement. This kit uses burglar deterrents such as warning stickers indicating that the property or location is protected by a security company. No one wants to get caught with marked property, right?
There are different plans on MyPropertyIDRegistry website, like Personal Plan, Personal Plan Plus, Family Plan, Business Plan to choose from depending on your needs.
The My Property ID Registry (Personal Plan) anti-theft security kit comes with:
- 10 burglary deterrent asset tag stickers with tracking numbers
- 4 removable interior window cling stickers
- 3 permanent exterior label stickers
- 1 metal tag for key ring or fob
- Instructions to set up the asset tags online
There is a single-time charge that you will pay up front when you buy the kit. There are no other charges and the protection is for lifetime. Access to the database is 24/7 too.
Having no hidden charges or recurring charges is a huge plus that we look for in any purchase we make, so this is a huge plus for My Property ID Registry security plans.
Instructions on how to use:
- Apply the asset tags to your property like cell phone, laptop, TV, bicycle, key fob and other valuable items.
- Stick the warning labels to your home/car windows or doors as needed.
- Enter the item details like make, model, serial numbers, location of sticker etc., against the asset tags in your account on MyPropertyIDRegistry website.
As soon as you order a kit, your account is created on My Property ID Registry website with the asset tags listed. The account details are sent to the email you register with.
Simple and effective deterrent
This security kit is effective in its simplicity as the warning stickers deter potential burglars and keeps the property safe. Of course, we still need to use common sense in keeping our things secure like not leaving the doors open 🙂 This kit adds to that security by deterring potential crimes.
Also, the asset tags in the kit help in tracking down the owner. It is like a lost and found system. If you misplace or lose your property by chance, there is a great possibility that a good citizen would find it and hand it over to the police. When you register a police complaint and provide your asset tag, it will be easy for the item to be returned to you.
I like this security kit as it gives me peace of mind about my property especially my kids’ bicycles and my cell phone(sometimes I get so forgetful). My kids cycle around the community with their friends and sometimes just leave their bicycles wherever they stop and play games there. Some kids had their bikes stolen right in front of the community. So, these burglary deterrent stickers come in very useful.
Overall, I find My Property ID Registry as a great purchase that gives top value for the price.
Order yours on their website My Property ID Registry and enjoy peace of mind too.
My Property ID Registry is sponsoring their personal plan kits for 10 lucky readers of my blog.
To be entered for the giveaway to win a My Property ID Registry Personal Plan security kit, do the following steps:
- Check out My Property ID Registry website
- Subscribe to my blog Glorious Sunrise
- Comment on this post telling me how you would use this kit or just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “My Property ID Registry kit giveaway”
Winners will be sent an email with instructions to claim their prize.