Avocado is one of my favorite fruits. It is also called as Butter fruit and is simply delicious in any form. Guacamole recipe makes a tasty dip for nachos at snack time! Simply irresistible.
Other than this yummy dip, we love having it as butter fruit juice too. Or simply cut the avocado into pieces and put them in our sandwich. So many ways to use this delicious fruit.
Disclosure: This post may have affiliate link(s). They do not cost anything extra to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Here is a very easy recipe for Guacamole. Literally takes 5 minutes.
Guacamole Recipe (A Mexican delicacy)
- Avocado – 2 large
- Lime juice – 1 tsp
- Onion – 1 tbsp finely chopped
- Coriander leaves – 1 tbsp chopped finely
- Tomato – 1/2 small chopped finely (optional)
- Salt – 1/2tsp
- Scoop the avocado flesh after cutting them in half. Remove the seeds from them.
- Cut the avocados into small chunks and mash to a smooth paste.
- Add the lime juice, onion, coriander leaves, tomato and salt.
- Mix well and mash a bit more.
- Now tasty Guacamole is ready.
- If you like chunky consistency, do not mash the guacamole too much.
- As I like a smooth dip, I put the ingredients in a blender for half a minute. I also skip tomatoes.
- Blending gives this dip a shiny smooth appearance that looks tempting.
- You can save this in the refrigerator for up to two days. After that it slowly turns bitter. I bet you will finish it all right away anyway 😉
- Use this dip for tortilla chips, nachos, chapathi and everything you like. I have it as it is… yummy 😉
- My favorite nachos is Peter’s Movie Time Nacho Chips.