Including dry fruits and nuts in our diet is great for obvious health reasons. And when there is a very easy and simple way to have dry fruits and nuts, you simply cannot say no.
Try this super simple dry fruits balls (ladoo) recipe and enjoy a no sugar healthy sweet treat! It has just 4 ingredients and can be made within 2 minutes as it does not require any cooking at all.
Dry fruits and nuts ladoo recipe
- Almonds – 1 cup (Badam)
- Raisins – 2/3 cup (kismis/dry grapes)
- Cashew nuts – 1/2 cup (Kaju/Jeedi Pappu/Mundiri parupu)
- Ghee – 1 tbsp (neyyi)
- Put all the ingredients in a mixer/blender and them grind to a smooth paste.
- Now mould them into ladoos with your hands.
- Dry fruit ladoo is ready.
It is as simple as that. Satisfy your sweet tooth with this tasty no sugar dessert!
Also read: Badam Halwa Without Sugar Recipe
- Add as many raisins as you need to adjust sweetness levels.
- A simple twist to this recipe to include more fiber – Add 1 cup quick cooking oats, 2 tbsp jaggery and blend all the ingredients to get delicious oats and dry fruits ladoo!
- Store them in a flat container. They tend to crush one another if they are places one on top of the other vertically.
- They stay good at room temperature for at least a week.